We are seeking to produce written and videos responses called “Quick Thoughts” (Coming soon). With these videos we hope to provide a great way for sharing with Christians, skeptics, and seekers thinking about the big questions of life, Jesus, and the Christian faith.
We also hope to create events for information and conferences for equipping, and other places where we find ourselves for empowering Christians to share the gospel with their friends, family and colleagues.
Our blog will present tools for sharing the gospel, stories (when we find them) of how Jesus transforms lives, articles on the big questions and commentary on our culture seen through the Christian worldview.
Our culture is demanding that you and I to be able to “give a reason for the hope that we have, and do it with gentleness and respect” (1 Peter 3:15). From the confidence that we share, we can give a presentation of the gospel. But first ask yourself, where do you find yourself giving a reason for why you believe what you believe? When you know why you believe you will be willing and able to witness to anyone looking for truth and the greatest gift of all. . . eternal life in Jesus Christ.
What we also provide. . .
We provide equipping workshops and events to help you, and your church become more confident and ready to share Christ in our culture. We do this by helping you start spiritual conversations, and then have confidence to continue in the conversation with the goal of bringing the gospel into the discussion. When you do that, you will see the Holy Spirit at work, both in you and your conversant.
Along with what I have just shared about what we hope to provide on this web blog, here is a list of some ideas to help spark some interest to help you grow in your confidence in communicating your faith and ways to introduce apologetics as a tool for outreach in your church.
- Panel discussions about topics of interest (i.e., on cultural hot button issues of our day);
- Provide training for local outreaches to those who need to know the credibility of the gospel and the Christian faith, (i.e., reaching out to skeptical groups rallying in local areas);
- Conduct church workshops, helping answer some of the popular objections to the Christian faith;
- Facilitate small group studies for equipping a group or groups to make a difference in their concentric circles of influence;
- Hold movie nights, showing “Mining for God“;
- View and discuss pre-recorded or Live Online debates;
- Provide training sessions on varied apologetic themes (absolutes v. relativism, problem of evil, God’s existence, worldview, abortion, evidence for Jesus’ resurrection, etc.);
- Conduct open discussions and training through role play, to explore subjects and exchange tips. This gives us an opportunity to try our hand at uncomfortable discussions;
- Watch the presentations of well-known Christian thinkers as discussion starters;
- Conduct presentations on subjects related to apologetics and evangelism w/ Q & A.If you’re interested in any of these or have an idea that would meet your church’s need, feel free to contact us by email.