How do we reach a culture that is steeped in relativism, hedonism, and narcissism with the unchanging gospel of Jesus Christ?
My primary mission for this ministry is to reach and challenge those who shape the ideas of a culture, or are shaped by the ideas of culture, with the credibility of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Having a strong evangelistic evangelistic and apologetic foundation, this ministry is intended to touch both the heart and the intellect of the seekers, skeptics, and thinkers looking for truth.
My heartfelt missional desire is to be toward impacting the heart and mind of those are seeking truth, but have not yet come to accept the claims of Christ. The approach models of one my mentors through:
- Evangelism: Evangelism is the goal of apologetics, and it is toward sharing the gospel through one on one conversations, podcasts, videos, television programs, and publications that reach listeners and readers from around the world.
- Apologetics: My desire to disciple a team of evangelists who have a heart for the Lord, understanding apologetics and who are willing to share the burden of forums, speaking engagements, panels, and debates to answer objections to Christianity with gentleness and respect.
- Spiritual Disciplines: I strive to model and build Christ-like character through resources that are coming out and have yet to come out of this ministry.
- Training: I seek to participate in and host events at churches and online, which are designed to instruct and equip all who desire to effectively contend for the Christian worldview.
- Humanitarian Support: I believe loving our neighbor as ourselves is my humanitarian arm, working with the churches to minister to the needs of those who need the apologetic of touch.
My vision is to train and equip believers with a fivefold thrust of conversational evangelism, apologetics, spiritual disciplines, training, and humanitarian support through the local church, so that the mandate of I Peter 3:15 might be fulfilled: to set apart Christ in our hearts as Lord and always be prepared to give a reason for the hope that is within us, with gentleness and respect, all for the glory of God.
Here is a list of some of the things I have in mind, to help you grow in your faith and apologetics endeavors:
- Panel discussions about topics of interest and online discussions with those of other faiths and worldviews.
- Outreaches to those who need to know the credibility of the gospel and the Christian faith, and participate in Q & A and follow up discussion
- Movie nights, to include pre-recorded or Live Online debates with discussion following,
- Teachings on varied apologetic themes
- Open discussions where we explore subjects and exchange tips
- Try our hand at uncomfortable discussions via role play
- Watch the presentations of well-known apologists as discussion starters
- Presentations and opportunities w/Q&A with some of today’s leading apologists via the internet
- Conduct weekend “boot camps” w/ Q & A
If you’re interested in learning more, or have any other ideas, feel free to contact me privately by email.