Rob’s heartfelt missional desire is to be toward impacting the heart and mind of those are seeking truth, but have not yet come to accept the claims of Christ. His approach models of one his mentors through:
- Evangelism: Evangelism is the goal of apologetics, and it is toward sharing the gospel through one on one conversation, podcasts, videos, television programs, and publications that reach listeners and readers from around the world.
- Apologetics: Rob desires to disciple a team of evangelists who have a heart for the Lord, understanding apologetics and who are willing to share the burden of forums, speaking engagements, panels, and debates to answer objections to Christianity with gentleness and respect.
- Spiritual Disciplines: Rob strives to model and build Christ-like character through resources that are coming out and have yet to come out of this ministry.
- Training: Rob participates and hosts events at churches and online, which are designed to instruct and equip all who desire to effectively contend for the Christian worldview.
- Humanitarian Support: Loving our neighbor as ourselves is our humanitarian arm, working with the churches to minister to the needs of those who need the apologetic of touch.
Our vision is to build a team with a fivefold thrust of evangelism, apologetics, spiritual disciplines, training, and humanitarian support through the local church, so that the mandate of I Peter 3:15 might be fulfilled: to set apart Christ in our hearts as Lord and always be prepared to give a reason for the hope that is within us, with gentleness and respect, all for the glory of God.
Here is a list of some of the things I have in mind, to help you grow in your faith and apologetics endeavors:
- Panel discussions about topics of interest
- Outreaches to those who need to know the credibility of the gospel and the Christian faith,
- Movie nights, to include pre-recorded or Live Online debates with discussion following,
- “Thinklings” group start up
- Teachings on varied apologetic themes (absolutes v. relativism, problem of evil, God’s existence, worldview, abortion, evidence for Jesus’ resurrection, etc.)
- Open discussions where we explore subjects and exchange tips
- Try our hand at uncomfortable discussions via role play
- Watch the presentations of well-known apologists as discussion starters
- Presentations and opportunities for Q&A with some of today’s leading apologists via the internet
If you’re interested or have any ideas, feel free to contact me privately by email.
STATEMENT OF FAITH
I believe in God the Father Almighty, maker of heaven and earth; And in Jesus Christ his only Son our Lord; who was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, dead and buried; the third day he rose from the dead; he ascended into heaven, and sits at the right hand of God the Father Almighty; from there he shall come to judge the quick and the dead.
I believe in the Holy Spirit, the holy catholic church*, the communion of the saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and the life everlasting.
I believe the Old and New Testaments to be the infallible Word of God; inerrant as originally given, verbally inspired by God, the complete and sufficient revelation of His will for salvation and conduct.
I believe in the Great Commission; to proclaim the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ to the uttermost parts of the earth. Amen.
*The term “catholic church” refers to the universal invisible church (from the Greek katholikos, which usually means “general” or “universal”). This paragraph and the preceding one are the Apostles’ Creed, an ancient Christian statement of historically orthodox faith, which can be traced back to approximately AD 140. The universal church consists of all who have placed their faith in Christ.