This past Friday, I had the privilege to be interviewed on the Bellator Christi podcast
hosted by my good friend Brian Chilton. Brian and I met face to face at the last National Apologetics Conference, last October and had a great time of fellowship. Brian had me on his program, because we share a common burden about how the task of apologetics needs to be revived in the American church.
For those of you who have some of the common issues about trying to get apologetics a hearing in your church, or if you would like to know what apologetics is all about, and how it can impact your evangelism, please tune into the Bellator Christi podcast, and listen to our conversation with Brian Chilton (host).
On this program we discussed a few subjects as it related to apologetics and the church. Here is an outline of our discussion for those who want to zero in on a particular subject:
- Introduction. (0.00)
- Tell us about how you came to faith in Christ. (7:15)
- When we speak about apologetics, what are we referencing (for first-time listeners)? (18:00)
- Why is apologetics necessary for modern Christianity? (22:25)
- What are some of the greatest intellectual challenges facing our youth today? (29:07)
- What apologetics arguments do you find most useful in answering these challenges? (38:17)
- Is apologetics useful for evangelism? If so, why? (43:20)
- How can the church become better involved in the apologetics enterprise? (45:44)
- Tell us about Ratio Christi and your work with them. (47:30)…broken connection…picks back up at (48:13)
To listen to our discussion: (BCP) Apologetics and the Church (with Rob Lundberg)